Need help with Indiegogo, Twitter, Facebook etc.

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Nov 24 20:28:01 EST 2014

 > I've noticed that I'm already getting bugged by people trying
> to sell me on Likes, and getting Followers for Twitter, and
> re-tweets advertising packages etc.
>
> What do people do to manage this?
> I'm having to ask myself questions like, do I really want to
> be associated/liked/linked with the vast array of anyone who
> is out there?

These link /friend sellers create loads of bogus accounts on Twitter and
Facebook. They seem particularly attractive, especially on Facebook, because
the chances of anyone not directly associated with you or your page are very
unlikely to find it. FB changed things about two years ago so you pretty
much have to advertise in order to get likes.

Id shy away from these bogus friends, just like you would shy away from
bogus friends in real life. Its very obvious when they create bogus accounts
on Facebook. They could join groups, like your page, etc, then post your
link around - then you get complaints to Facebook about your product. Id
avoid getting on the I Pay Scumbags Lists of Twitter and Facebook because
you never know what THEY will do with that information in the future.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software