keyboards & chinese

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 17:55:36 EST 2014

I am now starting to understand how to use multiple keyboards within a mobile app and how to tap on the globe icon at the bottom of the software keyboard to change between them...

Does anyone know how to set a keyboard to say English or Chinese depending on which card you are on, or depending on which field you might want to enter English text as opposed to Chinese ?