shared group loses buttons & scripts when changing cards

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 17:14:49 EST 2014

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 10:44 AM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

> The symptoms sound like the button(s) aren't really in a group, they are
> at the card level. Or alternately, there are copies of the group on
> different cards rather than a single group being placed on multiple cards.
> If either case is true, editing one will open a new editor tab (because
> it's a different object,) and deleting one won't delete it from other cards.

I'd agree with those symptoms, but that's not what is happening.  I
actually rebuilt this stack a few weeks ago, importing all of the cards to
get the group.  And when I move it, it tends to stay moved on other cards.

Also, if I make a change to a script, go to another card, and come back,
the change is gone even on that card.

It's kind of like there's a "noSave" on the group, so that all changes go
"poof!" when leaving the card.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462