Syntax anomaly

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Nov 24 10:56:48 EST 2014

In the first example click is being used as a noun as in “it took 5 clicks to get to where I wanted to go.”

But I think it matters not. Livecode script is “english like” (for those using English) not the english language itself. And English is filled with so many anomalies, you might say that Livecode is very “English Like” after all!

Bob S