any use of pass by reference breaks any omitted variable?

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sun Nov 23 01:01:42 EST 2014

Richard.

Not sure what you mean. In this (variant from the user guide example):

on mouseUp
   put 8 into someVariable
  put 5 into someOtherVariable
   setVariable someVariable,someOtherVariable
   answer "someVariable is now:" && someVariable
end mouseUp

on setVariable @incomingVar, at someOtherVariable
   add 1 to incomingVar
end setVariable

The variable someOtherVariable is not explicitly handled. Obviously I am missing your point.  Where is your handler failing?

Craig