[ANN] Release 13 of the MasterLibrary is available

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 12:16:57 EST 2014

Version 13 is available with the issue causing me to pull 12 is
resolved.   I also added another function that was created to help me do
additional validation of the other positioning routines.  I think this
may be useful in general.

Enjoy...
    Mike

Release 13
*    fixed a bug in __DummyTextData that was not allowing spaceabove and
below to be inserted properly
*    fixed of bug in the __positionCharInFld that was masked by the not
testing all conditions.
*    Added __LineRanges fuction,  This routine returns data for each
visable line within a requested
    field.  startchar, endchar, height, wrap-position, spaceabove,
spacebelow.

Figuring out what fits and questions about boundary conditions are quite
confusing.  If the field positioning routines are not working for you.
Please let me know, and I will share the test stack I used to try my
best to understand these issues.