Can standalones give users the same Text formatting menu as in IDE?

tbodine bodine at bodinetraininggames.com
Sat Nov 22 09:45:54 EST 2014

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D wrote
> there is a RTF Editor library from Curry Kenworthy. It´s not exact what
> your are looking for,
> but it is very useful if you want to give the user some text formatting
> functions.

Actually, I have Curry's FieldTrip tool, but it does not utilize the LC 7
unicode field. I believe the embedded field it uses is from LC 5.5. Since
the tool is password protected, I can't just update the field. FieldTrip
adds some other complications to my project. So I was hoping to keep it
simple with a formatting menu script and keyboard shortcuts.

But thanks for the suggestion, Matthias.

-- Tom Bodine