Printing cuts off all fields at 12 characters.

Richard Maring maring.richard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 22:54:22 EST 2014

Paul

I'm running windows 8.1 and using LC 7.0.0

Rich

*Richard B. Maring*

Mobile:  (830) 928-7013

maring.richard at gmail.com

This email message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Richard
Maring immediately by replying to this message and destroying all copies of
this message and any attachments. Thank you.