Printing cuts off all fields at 12 characters.

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Fri Nov 21 21:35:05 EST 2014

Richard,

I have just tested your code exactly as shown in LC 5.5.5, LC 6.7 and LC 7.0.1(rc2) on Mac OS X 10.9.5 and in LC 6.6.2 on Windows 7 - all versions work fine, I added another field to the test stack and that shows up fine too.

You didn't state which OS or LC version you are using, but my conclusion would be that the problem lies elsewhere, have you tried different page setups or print drivers?

Not too sure what else to suggest, but I can verify your code works OK.

Paul