Syntax anomaly

Ethan Lish ethanlish at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 19:17:01 EST 2014

Sure, I should have included statement examples in the original post.

On "browserClick" is an example a the compound keyword with the controller "browser" and the action "Click" aggregated into a message

On "closeCard" is an example of the same but reversing the order of the first example

On "touchStart" is an example of just the action being used as a message

Seems to be a language oddity which reduces the intuitive nature of the language increasing the complexity.

I for one would prefer a standard approach of the first example. This would allow a natural grouping in document like the dictionary. One could go to the browser section and see all messages related to the browser

—
Ethan at Lish.net240.876.1389