How to duplicate a stack that has a data grid template substack ?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Nov 20 19:20:34 EST 2014

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 11:46 AM, André Bisseret <andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr>
wrote:

> My new problem is:
> How to duplicate a model stack that has a data grid template substack ?
> I need to be able to open the stacks of two different years.
> But they will have a same substack (same data grid template).
> Is it possible to change the name of a template without disturbing its
> behavior ?

Why not move the data grid template substack to a different mainstack that
you aren't duplicating? Or maybe make the template substack a mainstack? As
long as the data grid template stack is loaded into memory at the same time
OR before the stack(s) containing the data grid, everything will work.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps