ANN:Another app made with LiveCode has been approved by Apple!

Eric Corbett eric at canelasoftware.com
Thu Nov 20 19:09:18 EST 2014

Thanks Tom,

Glad you had a chance to download the software.

Both apps were built using version 6.1.3.

The desktop app is actually the master. The iPad app is simply a remote control, telling the eye chart what to draw. Then the eye chart sends the data to the iPad so the remote can display the same data. This is why the desktop draws first, but the sockets are fast and reliable.

I recently re-built the iPad add using 7.0.1 RC 2 with the updated mergSocket library. Everything worked great.

- Eric