ANN:Another app made with LiveCode has been approved by Apple!

tbodine bodine at bodinetraininggames.com
Thu Nov 20 14:19:47 EST 2014

Mark Talluto wrote
> We used Monte's socket external for iOS to make the communication between
> the iPad and the desktop work.  We specifically use UDP for all
> communication.  It is extremely fast and reliable.  We could not be
> happier with Monte's work on that external.

Congrats to your team! This is cool and fast! Changes via the remote
controls actually update on the Windows screen faster than on the iPad
itself. Communication is maintained even after the iPad goes in/out of sleep
and even if I exit out of the iPad app and restart it.

Which version of Livecode did you use?

Great work!
Tom Bodine