How to duplicate a stack that has a data grid template substack ?

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 11:54:53 EST 2014

Hi André,

You could probably benefit from this:
https://livecode.com/store/marketplace/data-grid-helper-1-2-0/

For the hassle you need to overcome it may well be worth the price.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. You
are hereby notified that if you are not the intended recipient of this
email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy
or show it to anyone. Any distribution, reproduction, modification or
publication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender and delete the message
from your computer.

Any opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Pi Digital. Pi Digital cannot accept any
responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message and
although this email and any attachments are believed to be free from
viruses, it is the sole responsibility of the recipients.

Pi Digital Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609.
VAT GB998220972