Javascript on mobile

Neil Roger neil at livecode.com
Thu Nov 20 11:13:28 EST 2014

Hi David,

Yes, its possible to execute Javascript within a browser instance on
mobile with mobileControlDo. An example that produces an alert dialog is-

  mobileControlDo sBrowserID, "execute","alert('You have executed some
Javascript')"

Where sBrowserID is the ID of your browser.

Kind Regards,

Neil Roger
--
LiveCode Support Team ~ http://www.livecode.com