Selecting a line in a datagrid also selects a line in another (same card)

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 19 11:39:04 EST 2014

Le 19 nov. 2014 à 17:17, Bob Sneidar a écrit :

> Do all the data grids have the same name? Did you copy/paste or clone them? I had issues with cloning data grids in the past so I do not do that anymore. I drag a fresh data grid from the tools pallet every time. Never had a problem since.
>
> Bob S

Thanks Bob for your reply.
My data grids have different names;
 but yes I got those of the first card by doing :
"copy group "DataGrid" of group "Templates" of stack "revDataGridLibrary" to this card"
and then I copied these first data grids on the other cards.
I always do that because, once, I got an answer from Trevor saying that The template stack is required for data grid forms, not for data grid tables.

But anyway, I am going to try with a template stack (by draging from the tool palette); at least for the first card
For the all stack I need 3 data grids * 12 cards ;-(((

Thank you again Bob  for this suggestion

André