Calculate number of rows in a DataGrid

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Nov 19 11:24:00 EST 2014

dgNumberOfLines
- Returns the number of lines displayed in the data grid.

This is obviously a misnomer. If I have a piece of lined paper with nothing on it, and someone asks me how many lines are on it, I start counting blank lines. I don’t answer “Zero.”

Barring that, you will have to do some math based upon the formattedHeight of each row and the height of the data grid itself, minus the column headers and scrollbar if there is one.

Bob S