Selecting a line in a datagrid also selects a line in another (same card)

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 19 04:37:21 EST 2014

Bonjour,

I have a stack with 12 cards. On each card I have 3 data grids (tables).

First time I get the following problem :
When I select a line in one of the 3 data grids, that triggers the selection of one line in the others data grids!!!

I tried to trap the message "selectionChanged" without any success.

I tried to put the following handler into the script of each data grid :
on selectionChanged
put cr & the target
end selectionChanged

Then if I select one line in one data grid, I get the 3 names in the message box!!!

I am going crazy !
how to get rid of this phenomena?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help

Best regards