Running Apache Under Yosemite

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 22:12:09 EST 2014

Hello Gregory

I had to modify my httpd.conf file when I moved from Mavericks to Yosemite because, if I remember correctly, Apple upgraded Apache from version 2.2 to 2.4. The httpd syntax is a little different in the newer Apache.

These are the LiveCode Server entries from my Yosemite httpd.conf file:

	<IfModule alias_module>
		ScriptAlias /livecode-cgi/ "<path to>/LiveCodeServer/"
	</IfModule>

	<Directory "<path to>/LiveCodeServer/">
   		Options +ExecCGI
	</Directory>

	<IfModule mime_module>
		AddHandler lcscript .lc
  		Action lcscript /livecode-cgi/livecode-server
	</IfModule>

Where <path-to> should be the full file path to the directory in which the LiveCodeServer is installed.

Hope this helps.

Peter