LiveCode 6.6.5 vs 6.7

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Tue Nov 18 09:42:50 EST 2014

Thank you Sean, Malte and Martin,
But my changes are done in real time during the running process (the music is playing and, by example, I click on a slider to modify volume… When I use the slider the music slow down).
But I have no insert “Lock screen” yet… and I don’t know if the problem will be resolved…
Only with LC 6.7 before all was fluid...
René