LC Server on DreamHost?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Nov 17 14:53:27 EST 2014

Thanks Richard.  I only see one server download option listed under my
account, but obviously I can get Community server from the downloads page.

What about server configuration?  With the previous server setup at
DreamHost, one needed to have several, what are they called, directives
(?) in an htaccess file to make the server know how to the deal with .rev
and .lc files.  Are these still needed with the new Ubuntu servers?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design