[OT] Looking for proven and useful Cold remedies

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:43:14 EST 2014

zinc lozenges with vitamin c. Don't overdose, but like zicam the zinc is
supposed to help shorten the colds lifespan. Much more effective if you
start them early though (also like zicam)  or.. um.. zicam.  (assuming
viral not bacterial)  zinc lozenges are cheaper than zicam which is why I
go that way.