Interacting with html objects in a browser on mobiles

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Nov 17 10:26:30 EST 2014

I wanted to bring up pick lists when clicking on some links.  I kludged this
by:
1) Set a link to reload the same page with html parameters.
2) When the user clicks the link the page reloads but you don't see it
because it's the same page.
3) For iOS process the parameters in the URL in the browserLoadRequested
message.
4) For Android process the parameters in the URL in the
browserStartedLoading message.

Not pretty but it worked.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director