Open Printing

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 17 08:47:04 EST 2014

I am trying to use Open Printing to print multiple pages of a DataGrid. Here is my script, however I only seem to get 1 page, the initial page of the DataGrid.

tNumOfPages actually calculates to 110 pages but when I select Open PDF in Preview I only get 1 page, the first.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks

Terry

on mouseUp
   lock screen
   put the dgNumberOfRecords of group "tranTable" into tNumOfRecs

   put tNumOfRecs/20 into tNumOfPages
   put 1 into tLine

   answer page setup as sheet
   if the result = "cancel" then
      exit mouseUp
   end if

   put the topLeft of grp "tranTable" into tTopLeft
   put the bottomRight of grp "tranTable" into tBottomRight

   open printing with dialog as sheet

   repeat with tPage = 1 to tNumOfPages
      if tPage = 1 then
         put 1 into tLine
      else
         put tPage * 20 into tLine
      end if

      dispatch "ScrollLineIntoView" to group "tranTable" with tLine
      print card from tTopLeft to tBottomRight into the printPaperRectangle

   end repeat

   close printing

   unlock screen
end mouseUp