how are variables passed from functions?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Nov 14 18:28:47 EST 2014

I guess what I am saying is that since test1 did not *explicitly* return anything, the mouseUp handler should put nothing in the message box. However I am discovering that functions *implicitly* return data that the programmer did not tell them to return.

Some find this ok. I find it disturbing especially if what gets returned if nothing else does is whatever the result resolved to last. That is just crazy talk!

Bob S