BBEdit Language Module for LiveCode

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Nov 14 15:10:20 EST 2014

OK will try it...

I took a course on GitHub from Lynda.com... most of it left my head a
few days after taking the course (instructor was going really fast!) and
setting up my repositories (hehe)  Andre suggested this:

http://git-scm.com/book/en/v2

free... I keep it open in Calibre  and it helps.. you can just refresh
yourself right away on what command you need to run of you come up
against the proverbial blank wall on "what now" of where there are many
in GIT.

But if I make any substantive changes (I just right clicked to download
the file for now) I will check in a new branch -- I think that would be
the proper thing to do... I need to go back to Git School... for the
"best collaborative practices" class

Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Kauai's Hindu Monastery