hair-pulling frustration

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Nov 14 12:24:04 EST 2014

The way I see things, RunRev is not an overly large company. To remain solvent (something that benefits us all) they probably have to prioritize what they can and cannot do. In House testing of every possible scenario cannot be one of the do’s. Frankly I am thrilled at the progress made since version 2.0. I can live with a few bugs. After all, no one *has* to adopt a new version of LC! If your older version works, use it for production. If the newer version causes you problems, don’t. And file a bug report while you are at it.

Now if RunRev were as large as Microsoft, then I could see holding them accountable for every serious bug in their product.

I’m not seeing the major issue here. I think a few more pats on the back of these guys might do more to help them excel then criticisms. After all, they are likely just as much raving egomaniacs (as Richmond put it) as most of us are. :-)

Bob S