hair-pulling frustration

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Nov 14 12:21:20 EST 2014

OK, so you mean this:

revDataFromQuery(,,17,"SELECT * FROM vader_darth______001_dna;")

revDataFromQuery is a function, you need to either "put" it or "get" it or
"set" a cprop to it.  If I type the above statement into the message box I
get exactly the same error as you whether there's a semicolon or not.  If I
add "put" before it, everything works with or without the semicolon..

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>