64 bit Linux standalones?

Fraser Gordon fraser.gordon at livecode.com
Fri Nov 14 11:52:29 EST 2014

On 14 Nov 2014, at 16:48, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:

> As, currently, I am running 32 bit Linux I have what may seem a slightly goofy question:
>
> Does the standalone builder in the 64 bit version of LiveCode 7 offer the choice of building
> standalones for 64-bit and/or 32-bit distros?

It should. In fact, the 32-bit version of LiveCode 7 should also offer that option. The “Linux” tab of the standalone preferences in LiveCode 7 Community should have 3 sub-options for “Linux", "Linux x64" and "Linux ARMv6HF” (the last is for RaspberryPi and is not present in Commercial). If not, please report it as a bug.

Regards,
Fraser