hair-pulling frustration

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Nov 13 17:24:16 EST 2014

Note to self :
     I am *not* getting involved in this thread.
     I am *not* getting involved in this thread.
     I am *not* getting involved in this thread.
     I am *not* getting involved in this thread.
     I do *not* have time to read, never mind get involved in, this
thread. :-)

OK. Having said that to myself - one small suggestion.

It would seem "touchy-feely" for there to be more response on this list
from RR.

You (Richard) are doing a great job as Community Manager, and responding
here.
How about you get an email address like richard at runrev.com so that it
does feel more like a RR response :-)

I suspect this list is mostly us old dinosaurs, and most of the newer
users are on the forums, and *we* should all know who you are - but it
would maybe help remind us that you have a role within RR and are
effectively part of the RR team taking in our input.

Regards,
-- Alex.