hair-pulling frustration

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Nov 13 14:06:36 EST 2014

On 11/13/2014, 1:50 AM, Geoff Canyon wrote:
> if the requirements are causing Jacque to fail to
> report a bug, that's a huge issue.

Well, to be fair, it doesn't always prevent me from reporting things. If
I have time I do create an example stack, especially if my current work
can't proceed without a bug fix. But I've also found that if a problem
is pretty obvious, about 80% of the time someone else will report it.
The failure of the command keys is one example where there were multiple
reports without my help.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com