externals and QR code

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 09:53:34 EST 2014

Mergext has an excellent set of externals one of which is a qr reader. It is very good and I used it recently for an event that used qr codes to register bids by attendees. It's incredibly fast, especially on autofocus devices.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital

--
This message was sent from an iPhone, probably because I'm out and about. Always contactable. Well, most of the time :/