hair-pulling frustration

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 01:08:43 EST 2014

On 12/11/14 07:46, Terry Judd wrote:
>> For greater control over app versions I put all the ones I use in my
>> Dock and launch them explicitly from there.
> I¹m sure you¹re not alone there. I have six versions of LC in my dock that
> I use for different projects and for testing. I have many more than that
> in my Applications folder.
>
> Terry...

I have 13 versions along the 'dock' on my Ubuntu Studio machine, all with
differently coloured icons, as I develop my language tools with 4.5 and
my educational in-house stuff with
anything Open Source.

And several versions of MetaCard.

I have every version (dp, rc, gm, stable) since the first Open Source
release installed as I am just too
lazy to take the time to remove anything.

SO, I NEVER double-click on a .rev, .mc or .livecode file as that would
be like playing Russian roulette.

Richmond.