hair-pulling frustration

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:46:52 EST 2014

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> Any other specific issues you feel are show-stoppers may well be worth
> looking into, and I'd be happy to help if I can.  But to do that I'd need
> to know what they are.

That the IDE doesn't work?

I filed those bugs, but can anyone really have used the IDE and breakpoints
without noticing the hangs, and the inability to set these?

And how many years has it been since a current version can watch a global
variable without crashing? or the false failures to compile over shadowed
names?

If I spend a day programming, I have to kill livecode a dozen or more times.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462