[ANN] ExtDocMaker 1.0.1

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Nov 10 18:31:39 EST 2014

Hi,

I've updated the plug-in ExtDocMaker. When you're using LC 7, the PDF is
now a little better (but there are still some problems). Additionally, I
fixed a small bug that prevented the inclusion of multiple card scripts
in the documentation generated by the plug-in.

You can find it here
http://www3.economy-x-talk.com/file.php?node=extdocmaker

--
Best regards,