Livecode Server on Dreamhost fails in Ubuntu upgrade

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Nov 10 10:50:48 EST 2014

stephen barncard wrote:

 > Dreamhost has suddenly decided to 'upgrade' its OS to UBUNTU.
 >
 > So all of my sites that use Livecode server now fail with an error.

In the notice Dreamhost has been emailing to its customers about the
Ubuntu upgrade I believe it notes that the new version is now 64-bit.

Changing our LiveCode servers from earlier versions to v7 64-bit
resolved the issue.

This has been successful with both LiveCode Server and with Linux
standalones made with LiveCode.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems