Palettes and the selectedObject

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Nov 9 19:01:09 EST 2014

Going back to this issue, I tried Richard’s suggestion and it didn’t work in LC 7.0.1. I isolated the problem in a little stack and reported it as a bug (13958), but it’s not yet confirmed. I believe I detected an anomaly in the IDE and a different one in a standalone, but they are probably different aspects of a single issue.

Just in case anyone’s interested.

Graham