Changing the defaults of a datagrid

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 18:52:03 EST 2014

Hi Matthias,

I'm taking all remarks as opportunities to improve myself and my
products, so I was not offended 8-)

This was not the first time a DGH user was not aware of a DGH's
feature, so I will work on a different strategy for informing users
about what my products are doing.

As promised, here is a link to a new DGH lesson:
http://lessons.runrev.com/m/4068/l/277255-how-do-i-apply-the-properties-of-a-datagrid-to-another-datagrid

Best Regards,