1001 Things to do with LiveCode

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 04:57:36 EST 2014

Even though there hasn’t been a new entry for a long time, there are still between 50 and 100 visits to the 1001 Things to do with LiveCode site everyday.

After a long hiatus, I have posted a new entry today featuring a client/server calendaring and time recording application.

I’m sure that many of you have developed lots of interesting apps in LiveCode since the KickStarter campaign. Your apps deserve a few moments in the spotlight, why not send me some brief details, a screenshot or two and I’ll do the rest.

Peter
http://livecode1001.blogspot.com