working screenrect

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri Nov 7 18:08:00 EST 2014

John you're doing better than me - for iPhone I can't get the simulator to
display anything except 4s (Yosemite using LC 6.5, 6.7 and 7.0) - and the
simulator keyboard never fires either - but on a device things (so far)
appear as they are supposed to...

Dave

John Dixon wrote
> However the same 0,0,320,568 is returned if I choose iPhone 6 or iPhone 6
> plus from the 'Hardware' menu...

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior