working screenrect

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 13:17:14 EST 2014

If I make a stack at 320 x 480
Choose 'Device  > iPhone 4s' from the 'Hardware' menu then :-

 put the item 3 to 4 of the effective working screenRect into fld 1

returns 0,0,320,480... this is expected. I change the Device to 'iPhone 5s' from the 'Hardware' menu and 0,0,320,568 is returned... this too is expected... However the same 0,0,320,568 is returned if I choose iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus from the 'Hardware' menu...

Anyone else seeing this ?... Anyone got a fix so I could know which iPhone the stack is running on ?

thanks