AW: Windows RT

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Nov 7 04:44:45 EST 2014

Hi Tiemo,

I can buy this MS Surface Pro 2 in a store in my city

http://www.mycom.nl/tablets-e-readers/windows-tablet/433918/microsoft-surface-pro-2-i5-256gb#specificaties

and it has an Intel processor. Perhaps there are a Surface 2 with ARM
and a Surface Pro 2 with Intel, bit I haven't seen one with an ARM
processor.

"And later..." always means up to this date. You could include the date
of writing in your specs, but users may not know when an operating
system was available.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille