AW: Windows RT

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Nov 7 04:33:01 EST 2014

Hi Mark,
confusingly the surface 2 has an ARM processor (with Windows 8.1 RT) and the
surface 3 has an intel processor (with Windows 8.1) So my LC App doesn't
even start on the surface 2.
I will think about the spec "Intel", though I am not sure if the standard
dummy customer knows or cares  anything about processor specs.
Btw. I never again specify "... or later" since Apple changed his directory
specs and rights in 10.7 and my product wasn't compatible anymore. The times
"Macs are always compatible" is history for me.
Tiemo

Auftrag