Windows RT

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Nov 7 03:20:29 EST 2014

A customer asked me, if my desktop product would also run on tablets. I told
him yes, if it is a tablet with Microsoft Windows system. He bought a
surface 2 exclusively for my product (with Windows 8.1 RT) and now complains
me, that he wasted his money for the tablet because my product isn't
compatible with Microsoft Windows 8.1 RT.

I have defined my system requirements, but I think I can't defined all NOTs,
not for Windows RT, not for UNIX, not for Blackberry, not for . On the other
hand it really isn't easy to differentiate all these specs for a non
computer addicted customer.

How do you handle these issues in your commercial products?

Tiemo