iOS stand alone settings

ethanlish at gmail.com ethanlish at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 11:23:50 EST 2014

Thanks for the response.  Any pointers to where I can locate or discover
the object name?

I am looking to move away from having two version numbers;
	- one on the stand-alone setting screen and
	- one in the application setting screen

Since the stand-alone setting version value is required by the compiler,
i would like to have the application settings screen just query the
standalone value and present it to the user in the application context

Thanks in advance,