ANN: MasterLibrary

Mike Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 11:19:34 EST 2014

Hello all.   I assume that most of you have collected scripts over the
years and have created many versions of libraries.   Well, I finally got
around to organizing the set that I had collected.  What may be
different, is that I did it in such a way as you can select the routines
that you want, push a button and it copies the selected routines and and
any required routines into the stack of your choosing.  Instant
customized library!  I have never been a fan of dragging around
libraries  when I only needed one or two routines so I find this a lot
more effective than cutting and pasted and then discovering that one
routine that I missed.

I really appreciate the folks on this list, a lot of their contributions
are included within the library and I have done my best to give credit
where so much credit is due.  Thank you all.

Lately I have seen a number of comments about dropbox issues.  I am
planing on providing updates so I hope that this works.  ;-)

Enjoy...

Regards,
    Mike

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wpwn3hfbmpl7sk/MasterLibrary.livecode?dl=0

PS feedback and new contributions are welcome.  ;-)