Opening a stack stored in dropbox's public fold

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 20:11:15 EST 2014

This is all very strange. Pity. So nice to have this community resource as a ready means of exchanging stacks directly, without the intermediary of revOnline Browser.

Do we have any idea where the source of the problems lies?
Is it with Dropbox or LiveCode or Apple?

Why would it work for some and not others? Does this suggest an Apple problem; problem with Windows or Mac, or with OS in either?
Why would it work in a button, but not in the msg box? Does this suggest a LiveCode issue, and not an OS issue?

Thanks to all who helped.

Jim