Problems with externals when building for iOS8

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Nov 5 18:11:44 EST 2014

On 6 Nov 2014, at 10:06 am, Vaughn Clement <vclement at gmail.com> wrote:

> On the Apple forum there is a discussion on the app bombing at startup. I
> have apps that have been online for years doing this in IOS 8.1. I know
> Apple is aware of this because there are so many people complaining about
> the App Store and their apps crashing.

It will be interesting to find out more. I would have had more reports by now if it were a widespread problem with either LC or my externals. Indeed my tests seem to be working fine. It could be a problem with one particular one though. I have some that are only used by a few people.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services