Major Bug in 6.7?

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Tue Nov 4 16:54:51 EST 2014

I’ve also seen this happen in the IDE, but I haven’t been able to figure out what triggers it. Scary that it’s getting passed on to standalones. Strangely enough, if I right/ctrl-click on the LC icon in the Dock, and select Quit, LC closes normally. I don’t have to force quit. Wonder if a standalone will quit the same way?

I’ll keep a closer eye on it and see if I can figure out exactly what’s causing the behavior.

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.