Progress info from wget or curl?

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 06:22:52 EST 2014

I'm sure that a few months ago I came across an updated version of the late
Mark Smith's libRevCurl.  I didn't recognise the name of the person who had
updated it, but it was hosted on somewhere like github (but for the life of
me, I can't find it now).

I may have downloaded it, but if I did so, then the computer where I did
that is now in storage and I don't have ready access to it.

Bernard